Help Bedbugs?

in Bedbug Questions

Question by KT:
Help Bedbugs?

I am tring to get custody of my 15 year old sister cause my mother has had bedbugs for over a year & has not done anything about it. I live in Oneida, NY Madison county. Does anyone know who I can contact on a weekend to report the building that my mother lives in. Or even suggestions on what to do about this whole matter. HELP PLEASE!!!!!! Thanks.

Best answer:

Answer by bleweyez20249
Call the child abuse hotline or the non emergency police number and ask. Good Luck.

better? Leave a comment.

More posts like this one in Bedbug Questions.

{ 0 comments… add one now }

Leave a Comment

Previous post:

Next post: